Welcome to the Blu Age Community!
The Blu Age Community blog is a great place to get information, find answers, solve problems, and get the most out of Blu Age products and services.
By participating in the Blu Age Community blog (“Blog”) you are agreeing to these Rules of Participation and any other terms included by Blu Age software on the Blog. If you don’t accept these Rules of Participation, you are not allowed to use this Site.
These rules are your guide to getting along in the Blu Age Community blog. Blu Age blog moderators will enforce the Rules of Participation at their discretion. Blu Age Software may, at its discretion, modify the Rules of Participation.
If you recognize any violation of these rules, please notify us immediately by using the “report abuse to moderator” feature in the Options menu of the message, or by contacting us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure a safe and productive forum, we ask that you observe these forum rules:
- Be respectful. Respect your fellow users by keeping your tone positive and your comments constructive. Good or bad, your experiences are always welcome if offered in a courteous way. Respect people’s time and attention by providing complete information about your question or problem. People like helping those who ask good questions.
- Be relevant. Make sure your contributions are relevant to this Blog and to the specific category or board where you post. If you have a new question, start a new thread rather than interrupting a conversation. Solicitations inviting members to join, participate in, or buy something, are never relevant.
- Obey the law and keep your word. Don’t post anything that would violate any law, or any contractual agreement that you have made.
- Protect privacy. Don’t share anything about yourself that you would not want to see on a road-side billboard. Don’t post contact or other personal information – your own or anyone else’s – or any content that you receive in one-to-one communications without the author’s consent.
- Think before you post. You may not use, or allow others to use, your registration membership to post or transmit:
- “Rants”, “slams”, or legal threats against Blu Age Software, Netfective Technology, another company or any person.
- Political statements or commentary.
- Off-topic comments not related to a technical or usage issue regarding a Blu Age product.
- Language that promotes illegal activity or discusses illegal activities with the intent to commit them.
- Duplicate posts.
- Hyperlinks that lead to sites that violate any of the Blog guidelines.
- Any message that solicits or promotes the use of an illegal substance.
- If you are a Blu Age Software or Netfective Technology employee, you must identify yourself as one. You must always be clear that you speak for yourself only and not for Blu Age Software.
- Do no Harm. You may not interfere in any way with the operations in the Blog or with a fellow user’s message box, including, but not limited to, mail or “post” bombing, news bombing, other flooding techniques, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks, or attempts to avoid messaging blocking.
- Cooperate with site Moderators and Administrators. You may not evade bans or suspensions or otherwise disregard directions from Blu Age Community blog moderators or administrators.
- Please participate in English, so that your fellow community members will have an opportunity to take part in your discussion and provide you with assistance.
The content found in the Blu Age Community blog comes from a variety of sources, primarily from community members. The opinions expressed are those of their authors and not of Blu Age Software or its subsidiaries and affiliates. Blu Age Software makes no claims or representations as to the accuracy, completeness, or truth of any material submitted or found in the discussion areas. Blu Age Software is not liable for any website links posted within the discussion areas; website links posted in the discussion areas may link to sites not administered or under the control of Blu Age Software and users open such links at their own risk. Blu Age Software is not liable for any errors or delays in the content or transmission of postings on the site. Remember that you are responsible for your own decisions to act upon the information provided by community members.
Please remember that you are responsible for all statements made and acts that occur through the use of your user name and password. If your user identification or password(s) is compromised, or if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your account or other breach of security, you are responsible for promptly notifying us. You can notify us by sending an email to email@example.com.
If you have a complaint, you’re welcome to contact us via emailing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blu Age Software may at any time and without prior notice remove any posted message or thread, delete words from posted messages, or ban your account for violating these Rules of Participation or other site terms.
Forum Moderators and Administrators
You will see some community members have a moderator or administrator logo next to their names. Their primary purpose is to help keep the forum running smoothly and report any issues with the site.
On occasion they will answer questions, particularly those regarding how to use and navigate the site. They will assist you where they can, but remember that they are not Blu Age technical experts.
We thank you, and your fellow community members thank you.